GEO KNIGHT DK-7 4" X 7" TWIN CAP PRESS WITH BOTTOM HEAT OPTION.
The DK7T Twin cap press is a fully functional cap press with a high productivity design. The head pivots back and forth between the two pedestals effortlessly. While one side is pressing, the user is able to set up work on the other pedestal and maximize efficiency.
The DK7T has a unique hold-down device that pulls the rear strap of the headwear down against the pressing surface, holding the cap in place. The DK7T accepts different sized interchangeable tables (Standard & EURO size included - see additional accessories below) for accommodating youth & chld sized caps, fitted and low profile caps, and many other items.
- High production twin station design
- Both STANDARD *and* EURO (mid-sized) bottom forms included!
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- 70 Programmable presets
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Solid Steel framework
- Self lifting gas-spring, & wide opening
- Cap hold-down device
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen